WOMEN = Problems — proved mathematically !!! toooo gud lol September 17, 2009
This is simply mind blowing…
For all the people below 100 years of age…
13837 X YOUE AGE X 73 = A very interesting number comes up…
Wife: Kya kar rahe ho?
Man: Makkhiya maar rha hu.
Wife: Kitni mari?
Man: 3 male aur 2 female.
Wife: Kaise malum?
Man: Kyonki 3 daru ki botal se chipki thi or 2 phone se
1. National Anthem : Khana Pina Adhik Zaroorat hai…
2. National Attire : Dhoti & Kurta
3. National Drink : Fresh Buffalo Milk
4. National Animal : Buffalo, from Bihar
5. National Sport : Milking Buffalo (morning)
Buffalo Race (evening)
6. Corporate Language : Enlish-va
7. National Family Planning Policy : Hum Do, Humare Dozen
8. National Documentry Film : Laloo Ban Gaya Gentleman
9. National Vehicle : Buffalo Cart
10. National Recreation : Pro-creation
जब तक रहेगा समोसा में आलू
तब तक रहेगा हमारा P.M. लालू…
Albert Einstein once said, “Imagination is stronger than knowledge. Knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world.”
As children, we have lots of imagination, but as we grow older, we come to believe knowledge is more important.
Imagination allows you to see things in a non-traditional, non-restrictive manner. Your imagination is your picture of what tomorrow may bring.
What about the first person who imagined a plane? The only thing that occupied the skies then were birds. It sounded absurd to think that someone could actually build a machine that would allow people to fly! Yet, Orville and Wilbur Wright’s imagination saw that plane. Today, not being able to fly sounds even more absurd.
Use all of your knowledge and resources to turn things imagined, into reality.